12V Pant Liners - California Heat
California Heat's Heated Pant Liners are designed to be worn under outer pants, rain gear or chaps with only a single thin base layer. Our unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under your outer pants
• Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
• Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
• Heating elements located down the entire front of the legs
• Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total • Max Heat 135° F
Battery Harness required for standalone operation (sold separately)
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return & exchange policy is 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn, with tags and in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund as long as it agrees with the terms noted above. Your refund will be processed via the same method of purchase as the initial purchase.