12V Jacket Liner - Gerbing
The Gerbing 12V heated jacket liner is the perfect addition for any rider wanting complete comfort, regardless of the temperature. Built on a durable, wind-resistant nylon chassis, this liner comes with 7 Microwire-powered heat zones; collar (1), chest (2), sleeves (2), and back (2). It is designed to be worn close to the body, under your outer jacket and over a thin polyester base layer. This configuration will provide the fastest and warmest heat transfer. The Microwire™-powered heat zones come to full temperature in seconds. The liner also serves as "home base" for glove, pant, and sock connections. Get the most out of the liner by pairing with a controller. Controller(s) sold separately.
All liners require a Battery Harness and Temperature Controller for operation (sold separately).
- Jacket has seven Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), sleeves (2) and back (2).
- Pre-wired glove connections at end of sleeves
- Low profile elastic cuff for improved fit under jacket
- Mini Ripstop nylon shell
- Drop tail back for improved coverage while riding
- YKK® zippers
- Material: Mini-rip shell, Taffeta lining
- Max Heat: 135° @ 77W
- Power 12V DC 6.4 Amp
- Battery Harness and temperature controller required for operation (sold separately)
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT PUT IN DRYER
DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER OR HEAT GUN
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return & exchange policy is 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn, with tags and in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund as long as it agrees with the terms noted above. Your refund will be processed via the same method of purchase as the initial purchase.