12V StreetRider Pants - California Heat
California Heat's all-weather, four season StreetRider pants are designed to be worn over your regular pants. Now you can ride, rain or shine, wearing the thinnest and lightest heated pants available anywhere.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
The outer pants begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. California Heat's advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Durable & abrasive-resistant Cordura® shell with removable level 1 armor in the knees
- Windproof & waterproof with flexible Thinsulate® insulation & breathable HiPora®
- Side zippers & Velcro run ¾ up the length of each leg for easy wear & removal
- Elastic waistband with belt loops & a Velcro strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
- Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
- Very lightweight at less than 4lbs
- Heating elements located through the hip area & down the front of both legs
- Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total
- Max Heat 135° F
- Manufacturer Warranty - LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
Required For Standalone Operation:
12V Battery Harness (sold separately)
12V Temperature Controller (sold separately)
California Heat 12V Heated Clothing & Accessories are compatible with ALL Gerbing & Gyde products. Also compatible with some other heated brands, however, you must CONTACT US FIRST for compatibility with connecting to other brands.