12V Jacket Liner - California Heat
California Heat's Heated Jacket Liners are designed to be easily worn under outer garments with only a single thin base layer. Our unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. California Heat's advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
- Very lightweight & highly compressible garment
- Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
- Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
- Plugs in the sleeves & accessory plug to connect heated gloves & pants
- Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar & sleeves
- Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
- Max Heat 135° F
- Manufacturer Warranty - LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
- Battery Harness
- 15A fuse
California Heat 12V Heated Clothing & Accessories are compatible with ALL Gerbing & Gyde products. Also compatible with some other heated brands, however, you must CONTACT US FIRST for compatibility with connecting to other brands.