12V Jacket Liner - California Heat
California Heat's Heated Jacket Liners are designed to be easily worn under outer garments with only a single thin base layer. Our unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
• Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
• Plugs in the sleeves and accessory plug to connect heated gloves and pants
• Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar and sleeves
• Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
• Max Heat 135° F
Package Also Includes:
• Battery Harness
• 15A fuse
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return & exchange policy is 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase.. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn, with tags and in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund as long as it agrees with the terms noted above. Your refund will be processed via the same method of purchase as the initial purchase.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.