12V Sock Liners - California Heat
California Heat's Heated Sock Liners are designed to be worn over a very thin sock, providing a comfortable fit while wearing your favorite footwear. With heating elements starting at your ankle then wrapping around your toes and under your foot, your tootsies are guaranteed to stay toasty.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
The socks begin warming your feet within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. California Heat's advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Constructed of thin, lightweight Lycra Spandex
- Moisture wicking plus wind & water resistant
- Features a wide elastic band with a Velcro strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit around your calves
- Standalone operation - connect to Y-Harness which runs up your legs and plugs into your controller
- Use with heated pants – connect each sock to the corresponding plugs located at the bottom of the pants
- Heating elements are located at the top of your foot then wrap around your toes and under your foot
- Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total
- Max Heat 135° F
- Manufacturer Warranty - LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
- (60”) Y-Harness
Required For Standalone Operation:
12V Battery Harness (sold separately)
12V Temperature Controller (sold separately)
California Heat 12V Heated Clothing & Accessories are compatible with ALL Gerbing & Gyde products. Also compatible with some other heated brands, however, you must CONTACT US FIRST for compatibility with connecting to other brands.