12V Sock Liners - California Heat
California Heat'sHeated Sock Liners are designed to be worn over a very thin sock, providing a comfortable fit while wearing your favorite footwear. With heating elements starting at your ankle then wrapping around your toes and under your foot, your tootsies are guaranteed to stay toasty.
The socks begin warming your feet within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Constructed of thin, lightweight Lycra Spandex
• Moisture wicking plus wind & water resistant
• Features a wide elastic band with a Velcro strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit around your calves
• Standalone operation - connect to y-harness which runs up your legs and plugs into your controller
• Use with heated pants – connect each sock to the corresponding plugs located at the bottom of the pants
• Heating elements are located at the top of your foot then wrap around your toes and under your foot
• Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total • Max Heat 135° F
Package Also Includes:
• (60”) Y-Harness
Battery Harness required for standalone operation (sold separately)
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return & exchange policy is 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn, with tags and in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund as long as it agrees with the terms noted above. Your refund will be processed via the same method of purchase as the initial purchase.