1st Gen 12V Pant Liners - California Heat
**Liner same as new generation, just has old logo on waist**
California Heat's Heated Pant Liners are designed to be worn under outer pants, rain gear or chaps with only a single thin base layer. Our unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
- Very lightweight & highly compressible garment
- Sized to fit snug to your body under your outer pants
- Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
- Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
- Heating elements located down the entire front of the legs
- Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total
- Max Heat 135° F
- Manufacturer Warranty - LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
Required For Standalone Operation:
12V Battery Harness (sold separately)
12V Temperature Controller (sold separately)
California Heat 12V Heated Clothing & Accessories are compatible with ALL Gerbing & Gyde products. Also compatible with some other heated brands, however, you must CONTACT US FIRST for compatibility with connecting to other brands.