12V StreetRider Outer Jacket
The all-weather StreetRider Jacket is designed to be worn year-round as your new favorite rain gear. Now you can ride anywhere, rain or shine, wearing a lightweight heated jacket.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
The Outer Jacket begins warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to a 12V battery or a 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Four-Season Jacket – includes removable heated jacket liner
- Durable & abrasion-resistant Cordura® shell with removable armor in the elbows, shoulders & back
- Windproof & waterproof with flexible Thinsulate® insulation & breathable Hipora®
- Heating elements within the removable jacket liner in the chest, back, arms & collar
- Velcro strap on waist and button snap cuffs for an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Additional Features – vents, front pockets, backside pocket
- Plug connections located on the sleeves to connect to heated gloves
- Plug inside jacket to connect to heated pants or socks
- Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
- Max Heat 135°F
- Manufacturer Warranty - LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
- Battery Harness
- 15A fuse
Required For Standalone Operation:
12V Temperature Controller (sold separately)
California Heat 12V Heated Clothing & Accessories are compatible with ALL Gerbing & Gyde products. Also compatible with some other heated brands, however, you must CONTACT US FIRST for compatibility with connecting to other brands.