Hero Gloves - Gerbing
Keep your hands warm, even on the coldest riding days, with the Gerbing 12V heated, insulated, and water resistant Hero gloves. High-impact knuckle protection, and pre-curved ergonomic fit, add extra safety and comfort, especially if your journey takes you off the pavement to explore the great outdoors. The Hero Gloves are made to connect directly to the sleeve of your heated jacket in seconds, or can be connected directly to your temperature controller with a Y-Harness (sold separately).
All gloves require a Battery Harness and Temperature Controller for operation (sold separately).
- Premium Aniline cowhide leather construction
- Microwire™ heating throughout glove, including to the tip of every finger
- AQUATEX™ breathable water resistant membrane
- 150 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation
- Leather covered, high-impact TPU knuckle protection
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Impact protected gel pads at palm
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
- Cuff length optimized for under-jacket fit
- Max Heat: 135°F @ 13W Each
- Power: 12V DC 1.1 Amp Each
- Battery Harness and temperature controller require for operation (sold separately)
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT PUT IN DRYER
DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER OR HEAT GUN
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return & exchange policy is 30 days with a receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unworn, with tags and in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund as long as it agrees with the terms noted above. Your refund will be processed via the same method of purchase as the initial purchase.