EX Pro Pants - Gerbing
European cut so runs small, closer to an American cut XS.
The EX Pro Pant is a durable, windproof, waterproof 3 season riding pant made to mate with the EX Pro Jacket. Coupled together with the removable 12V heated pant liner (included), it becomes a true 4 season riding masterpiece. The pant connects easily to your jacket liner heat supply, or can be run directly to the controller.
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
- Genuine CORDURA™ 500 denier outer shell with rip-stop material in all impact areas
- AQUATEX™ breathable waterproof G-Liner membrane in outer shell with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Removable insulated liner with four Microwire™ heating zones: leg (2) and hip (2).
- Knox™ CE approved armor at the knees in height adjustable pockets
- Direct ventilation on the thighs
- Superfabric™ panels on knees
- Leather grip panels on the inside of lower leg
- 8” YKK® zipper for jacket / pants connection
- Pre-wired sock / insole connections at end of legs
- Calf zippers with Velcro closure
- Max Heat: 135° @ 44W
- Power: 12V DC 3.6 Amp
- Battery Harness and temperature controller required for operation (sold separately)